A range of services to suit your energy needs
Energy supply contracts
If you are responsible for procuring energy you’ll already know the importance of planning. Whether you are a heavy energy user or not, choosing the right contract for your business is one of the most importance decisions you can make.
- Deemed rates 50% higher than contracted rates
- Whole of market coverage
- Live pricing information
- Simplifying contract terms and aligning end dates
Energy monitoring packages
Seeing a detailed breakdown of your energy usage is the first step in understanding how to cut costs. Our energy monitoring packages have reduced our client’s consumption by over 25% by highlighting changes in operations, replacing inefficient equipment and behaviour change.
- Simple installation without disrupting your operations
- Powerful online monitoring software
- Build a picture of your consumption
- Make simple changes to save money and carbon
Solar PV is essential for businesses looking to reduce the impact of energy inflation. As energy prices soar there has never been a better time to invest in Solar energy. Why not book a site survey today?
- Get paid to export to the National Grid
- Insulate your business from rising energy costs
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Address future environmental legislation
Commercial battery storage
Capitalise on energy savings by storing excess solar generation and using it when your business needs it. Storage will allow you to offset peak demand, save on electricity and generate an additional revenue stream through demand-side response to the national grid.
- Use free solar electricity at times of high demand to reduce peak time charges
- Generate additional revenue through offering a demand-side response for the National Grid
- Protect yourself against rises in energy prices
Vehicle charging infrastructure
Advancements in battery technology and manufacturing have finally made electric vehicles a mass market option. Drivers of EVs will need to charge where they park and business owners in the UK are installing EV charging points to attract new customers.
- Install EV charging points on your premises
- Be a progressive energy business
- We can advise on EV options
- Transparent fee structures
Whether it’s strategic advice on supply, ESOS, SECR or pragmatic suggestions for becoming more energy efficient, we can help you achieve your energy objectives. Our mission is to provide consultative value added services for our clients that make us the number one choice for your business.
- Experience – 10 years with EDF Energy
- Passion for rural enterprise
- Small friendly team, helpful service